SellersvilleRomance

  • mr_sellersville
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for SellersvilleRomance
    • mr_sellersville
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2001
        You know, I made this club to compliment the web
        page I was building for Sellersville. But, I've yet to
        finish it. I haven't even advertised for my page, or
        club yet, and we now have 3 members :) Which is a
        better turnout, than I had originally expected. So,
        since you guys found your way in here without my help,
        do me a GREAT big favor. Tell all of your friends
        and neighbors to join, also. Once we get enough
        people in here, this page and club, will really take
        off. Thanks for joining! :)
      • pfdbigman
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2001
          Your kidding right?
        • kaboom_103
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2002
            Hi I'm iso of well equiped guys for discreet encounters.
          • mr_sellersville
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25 7:06 PM
              I guess since Sellersville is so small,
              it's<br>bound to be a bit slow, here. So, if you guys<br>know
              anyone else in our little town, feel free<br>to ask them
              to our club. You can never have <br>too many
              members. Thanks for posting, guys...