I think this is where I want to be.

  • babaloofa
    Message 1 of 314 , Feb 9, 2000
      I sure hope more of you come back here!!!!! Lets
      spread the word. So many of us are self taught and just
      feel the passion for art. Creating is my life. I too
      am unemployed due to a work injury. And the greatest
      thing was to have the time to create. But I, like alot
      of people who are self taught, think that without
      the awards and degrees behind them they are not
      worthy. You and I both know this is wrong. See I don't
      believe in awards. How can someone judge art. What you
      see as great art may never win a prize. And what you
      see as no artistic talent may be the next artist of
      the millenium. Me, I see art in everything. Basically
      I am an "egg artist" I love to paint little tiny
      scenes on eggs. Goose eggs, duck eggs, chicken eggs and
      egg gourds. But I love to do watercolor, not very
      good at it but it relaxes me. I love weaving and
      crochet and knitting and macrame and clay and glass. I
      just don't have enough time to do all I want to do.
      Any way, I hope we can get some more members cause I
      know there are many more of us out there. Let's
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!