New Link to Folk Art , Whimsey, and Ships built in Bottles

  • Greg Alvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      I don't know if any of you build, or are interested in building ships
      in bottles. If so, I have added an new site called "Folk Art, Ships,
      and Whimsey Built in Bottles" under the "Link" section and you can
      also find it at www.folkartinbottles.com. This web page shows
      pictures, descriptions, tips and techniques, and more about building
      ships and other itmes in bottles and other glass containers. I would
      like to hear from you if you share this interest.

      Greg Alvey
      www.folkartinbottles.com