Krypto the Superdog Play Money

  • Charles K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Krypto the Superdog Play Money
      I just designed some niffty
      Krypto the Superdog Play Money
      I origially did this for a 5 year old boy.
      I am offering the paste up of this
      play money to who every wants to see it.
      Please note this is not orginal art
      but production art I used.
      Just send $2
      to help with my expences.
      I can also custom design play money for you
      with your favorite comic or cartoon
      CHARLES K
      PO BOX 791
      CLEVELAND MS 38732-0791