New Collage Artist Blog

  • Eileen Straiton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005
      I've decided to begin a blog, The Assembled Path - tonight I have put
      two collage pieces up and I hope to add some thoughts and writings when
      time allows. I really encourage any interpretations, thoughts, feedback
      and activity from other inspired souls out there. If interested, please
      visit often ;) -

      Thanks for looking - http://eileenstraitonart.blogspot.com/