hello?

  • Janet_DeForest
    Message 1 of 314 , Aug 3, 1999
      you know, this looks like it has the potential to
      be the coolist Yahoo club going. Might not be very
      active, but how I'd love to see people's works. I did
      look at the photos and fell in love with The
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!