(SteelfisHarry) and my steel Sponge Bob Square Pants

  • steelfish_11701
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
      Hi I just put two picks of my steel Sponge Bob Squarepants in
      my album in the group photos. He is made of steel Hand
      hammered on an anvil welded 16 Gage steel ( About the
      thickness of a Quarter. Paineted with Gloss enamal painted to
      make him look wet. Bolts welded on his shoes and bolted on to
      wood sea bottom. I made it for my Girlfriends sons ninth birthday
      he is a fan of sponge Bob, so he is going to flip when he sees
      this! Check it out and tell me what you think Please...
      Sea Ya...Harry R. Saarinen...aka...(SteelfisHarry)...---...