Looking for place to link for Mexican Folk art design

  • adanjesusmarin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 5:46 AM
      I do traditional mixteco folk art. I usually work with clay, but I
      made a t-shirt with a "Sol Besando Luna" (Sun kissing Moon)
      design. I'm trying to find suggestions of where it would be good
      to post links to http://www.cafeshops.com/solbesandoluna . Any
      suggestions would be appreciated.
    • steelfish_11701
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
        Hi I just put two picks of my steel Sponge Bob Squarepants in
        my album in the group photos. He is made of steel Hand
        hammered on an anvil welded 16 Gage steel ( About the
        thickness of a Quarter. Paineted with Gloss enamal painted to
        make him look wet. Bolts welded on his shoes and bolted on to
        wood sea bottom. I made it for my Girlfriends sons ninth birthday
        he is a fan of sponge Bob, so he is going to flip when he sees
        this! Check it out and tell me what you think Please...
        Sea Ya...Harry R. Saarinen...aka...(SteelfisHarry)...---...