where is everyone?

  • joan_bunge
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 8:20 PM
      I'm new to this chat room..is anyone out there tonight?
      I'm trying to get a group of self-taught artist together to do an art
      show (self reprsenting), is anyone interested? I'm about 50 miles
      from Atlanta, GA.
      Email me :-)
      Cheers,
      Joan
    • Lisa Nichols
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 10:08 PM
        Hi there-
        no one seems to chat much in this group-
        here is a good group to be part of:
        folkartlanefriends@yahoogroups.com

        This is part of a FREE craft site called:

        www.folkartlane.com

        Lots of ladies from all over in this group-

        Bye

        Lisa Nichols

        http://www.woodnnichols.com (cypress knees and more)

        joan_bunge <egnubjr@...> wrote:I'm new to this chat room..is anyone out there tonight?
        I'm trying to get a group of self-taught artist together to do an art
        show (self reprsenting), is anyone interested? I'm about 50 miles
        from Atlanta, GA.
        Email me :-)
        Cheers,
        Joan