Heirloom Cypress UNCLE SAMS- just made and posted on site!

  • Lisa80268 <lisa80268@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hello,
      We are folk artists in Northern PA. My specialty is Cypress Knee and
      turned wood creations...INCLUDING: Unlce Sam, Santa, etc.
      I sure would love to have you visit my web site.
      http://www.woodnnichols.com
      Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions
      regarding my artistry or just to say HI!
      Bye