"Introspection" by Damian Michaels

  • Damian Michaels: Managing Director / Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Ok, here is my latest drawing called "Introspection" finished last week for the collection of Richard Huck and wife in Pennsylvania. This is a much better version and clear. Don't know what happened with the last jpg sent through. This drawing is graphite pencil on paper and the size is A4. I welcome feedback if you have a few moments.

      - Damian

      THE COLLECTION ART VISIONARY
      Damian Michaels: Director, Editor & Artist
      GPO Box 1536
      Melbourne, Victoria
      3001 AUSTRALIA
      Phone: +61 3 9503 8836