Re: hello to all the members

  • babaloofa
    Message 1 of 314 , May 1, 2000
      Hi and welcome! I think the three of us that are
      here are really glad you came. As you can see, this
      club was started a long time ago by someone we don't
      even know and haven't seen. But that is okay. Maybe
      they will come back someday and see us all here. So,
      now there were four. I know I just wanted to have a
      place to talk about art and especially art by those who
      don't have formal training or who feel as you do. Now,
      me, I like to do wild things too. Especially in
      decorating. I would do some really wild things that would
      make my rich riverfront neighbors cringe, but my
      husband tries to keep me in check. But I try to do some
      wild things in the house. But you must tell me more
      about your murals. And I know how you feel about never
      having enough hours in the day. I hate it when "chores"
      interfere with my creativity! Again glad to have you share
      with us!
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!