East End Gallery

  • drkravnshado
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hi my name is David Kwasny and i am the director of a new
      gallery that specializes in outsider,self taught,art brut,naive art
      and folk art. we are currently seeking artist for shows and
      display. if its different i want to see it. send me
      photo's,slides,websites or just images whatever you have send
      it or tell others to send too. hope to hear from some of you.

      David Kwasny
      East End Gallery
      121 E. College Ave
      Appleton Wi. 54911