actress/artist/musician

  • diamondstarr2002
    Message 1 of 314 , Dec 10, 2001
      Hi Everyone, <br><br>My name is Diamondstarr and
      I'm self taught in abstract art, music (guitar,
      keyboards, drums) also, I strongly believe in anyone who can
      be self taught. <br>If you want to view my webpage
      you can at:
      find my band, Ampathy's debut single which sounds
      kinda folkish pop. Also, my artwork and much more.
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!