New Here

  • tipa3
    Message 1 of 314 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hi my name is Tina and I just joined the club. I
      am a self taught artist and you can check out my
      work at this
      care,<br>Tina
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!