B-i-n-g-o and Bingo was his name O!

  • dstgeorge2
    Message 1 of 314 , Aug 12, 2001
      Bing! O!<br><br> My name's Dan, I'm a
      painter/designer in Southern California. My paintings are mixed
      media based, dealing with social conciseness and
      relativity. My work can be seen @
      and 6 of my sketchbooks with a really bad bio. Also I
      design (100% by me) my own clothing line called Spiked
      Punch, and you can see it seen at
      Collection this week (I hope)� and selling the new designs
      for $14 till the 1st.<br><br> Besides all that I�m
      opening my own Gallery in LA (this Fall) called US Union
      Gallery, (you can view the website @
      any thing with giving out locations. The galley will
      be a showcases young, emerging and unknown artists
      from across the Globe. Focusing on Urban, Low-Brow,
      Folk, Graffito/Graffiti and Modern Pop art., until then
      please look at our pre-shows and other content for all
      your art needs. Our Current Showing Artist: Brian
      Ewing, Jermaine Rogers, Steven Charles Schmidt,
      Sebastian O. Thibadeau, Jason, Daniel A. St. George 2nd,
      Steph Gueldner, Christopher Musto, Billy Blob, Tofer,
      Todd Marrone, Jena Cardwell, Christopher Blair,
      Richard Cronborg and Ralph Berko. Feel free to submit
      your at work to the gallery or email me for more info.
      You can also see my ad in this months Art Juxtapoz
      (page 15).<br><br> I'm sure I'm forgetting something...
      but oh well! Oh tell me what you think of everything!
      And feel free to email me!<br><br>Dan St. George
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!