Re: blueartstudios free websites & emai

  • myownq
    Message 1 of 314 , Apr 7, 2001
      Hi Blueday!<br>I recently signed up to develop a
      website at Blue Art Studios and it is just great so far.
      You are using the same format as 20M and they are
      rated second in the top ten. It is great to be at a
      website with other artists. Congratulations on a great
      program! Regards, Susan Quan
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!