Chicago artista makes her debut!!

  • filipinamestiza
    Message 1 of 314 , Mar 3, 2001
      Chicagoan Ramona Cruz will be making her first
      debut by exhibiting her artwork on Mar 24th. The
      location will be @ COTERIE GALLERY. The address is 1904
      OGDEN AVE. in Lisle IL. The viewings will take place
      from 6:00-10:00 pm. The work focuses on abstract
      expressionist paintings. . Hope to see you there!
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!