Re: Re:Re: popeye

  • steelfish_11701
    Message 1 of 314 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi Robyne, Check out my Yahoo Profiles Picture
      that I made as a joke for my friends.I made some joke
      ones for my neice and nephew to but they were kid
      friendly no adult words and they cracked up. Hope your
      holidays were happy. I'm curious What is the history of
      the Hill that the school is on.Thats what I'm doing
      for the kids myself but a mural of the Fire Island
      Light House.I guess I told you already didn't I, well
      no Biggie..Sea Ya Harry..
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!