Re: Re:Re: popeye

  • steelfish_11701
    Message 1 of 314 , Dec 13, 2000
      Hi Robyne,Yea Christmas is a busy time for me
      right now.I wish I would have started sooner.But
      luckily I learned a little about business.I had built up
      a stock and I ran out and now I have to build more
      fish.The seafood resturant I did some work for ( the big
      crab and the 7' horseshoe crab) <br>Opened for lunch
      and the talk of the town has been my work.My classes
      are starting next month.This year they want me to
      have the kids do a mural.I will stat it with a
      lighthouse or something naughtical and they will finish
      it.Plus I'm going to show the kids how I make a fish and
      teach them how I make a pattern,and let them make a
      pattern from one of my fish I really like those Ideas.The
      painting clamshells were fun and the kids liked it .but
      it's getting stale with me got to do more.But the best
      part is the kids like my work and I 'm learning a lot
      from them...Sea Ya ...Harry...
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!