Re:Re: popeye

  • steelfish_11701
    Message 1 of 314 , Nov 6, 2000
      Hi Robyne,Thank you for your comment,and yes I
      yam what I yam and thats all what I yam I'm Harry the
      Saliorman.I look more like Bluto but popeye was my favorite
      Cartoon Hero.Thats why I have the popeye music on my web
      site.Thats the name of all my boats were Popeye.A freinds
      boat he bought was named popeye and I painted the
      Popeye picture and name on the transom of his
      boat.Tomorrow I'm making up a bunch of Butterflys and I got to
      make <br>some flowers too for christmas.Did you check
      out the rest of the site, Amityville is a nice little
      town not a horror.Maybe sign the guest log they like
      to hear from people from all over the world.We're
      not to crazy about that Amityville horror thing It's
      a bunch of bull and there is no ghosts there and I
      know.By the way you made alot of sense even without your
      coffee.<br>Sea Ya....Harry...
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!