Re: Too bad.....

  • babaloofa
    Message 1 of 314 , Apr 2, 2000
      Good Morn, Glory! I love just all kinds of art,
      just like I like all kinds of music. It is one of the
      reasons I don't believe in any type of "contest". Or
      juried shows. Who can say what is best? Art is free
      expression from the heart and soul. No matter the medium,
      style, or content. I do like primitive. I really am into
      the ethnic stuff too. It is why my mister calls me
      the ultimate pack rat. I never know what the day will
      bring artistically. Whatever inspiration comes in the
      tub that morning. I get lots of ideas while relaxing
      in the tub. In fact, the bathroom is one of my
      ongoing art projects! I am doing the walls in cement and
      all the tile I took off the walls will be a mosiac
      floor. I like to do lots of "wild" decorating. My
      ceiling in my living room is going to get a huge fish
      net, with those icicle lights dripping down. I spent
      too many years doing what I was expected to do. Now I
      do whatever I want. I like bright colors too. In
      fact anything that gets attention! I am very free
      where art is concerned. I just like having fun. Love
      and Peace, Carol
    • outsidethelinesstudio
      Message 314 of 314 , Jan 24, 2002
        we are a new/strugging artists collective in
        Boston. Check out our site and let us know what you
        think. We put a link to this club and just joined after
        lurking for a good while!