Collation: Exercise 14, English-to-Hebrew

  • Berel Beyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi everyone:

      The collation for Exercise 14, English-to-Hebrew (even only) has been
      posted to the following URL:

      http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/exercise14.pdf

      You may also want to know that all previous collations are now available
      at:

      http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/answers.html

      Next up: Exercise 15, Hebrew-to-English (all), pp. 88-89, due Thursday,
      November 7, before 4 PM US Eastern Time. Anyone is welcome to join in
      at any time, regardless of whether you've contributed in the past. Just
      type your answers in the body of an email and send them to me at
      berelbeyer@....

      If you possibly can, please take a few minutes to say Tehillim (Psalms)
      for Israel. Please see the following URL for details and PDF file of a
      few interlinear Tehillim provided by Artscroll:

      http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/tehillim.html

      Have a good Shabbos, all.

      Berel
    • David H. Cook
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        Berel,

        Your course is far more advanced than where I am at. I wish, however, to be included as an
        observer. My current "focus" is preparation for my adult Bar Mitzvah which is to be conducted
        at Temple Emanu-El in Oak Prak, MI on 17-April-2003.

        Peace,

        Dave Cook

        --- Berel Beyer <berelbeyer@...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > The collation for Exercise 14, English-to-Hebrew (even only) has been
        > posted to the following URL:
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/exercise14.pdf
        >
        > You may also want to know that all previous collations are now available
        > at:
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/answers.html
        >
        > Next up: Exercise 15, Hebrew-to-English (all), pp. 88-89, due Thursday,
        > November 7, before 4 PM US Eastern Time. Anyone is welcome to join in
        > at any time, regardless of whether you've contributed in the past. Just
        > type your answers in the body of an email and send them to me at
        > berelbeyer@....
        >

        > If you possibly can, please take a few minutes to say Tehillim (Psalms)
        > for Israel. Please see the following URL for details and PDF file of a
        > few interlinear Tehillim provided by Artscroll:
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/tehillim.html
        >
        > Have a good Shabbos, all.
        >
        > Berel

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • Berel Beyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
          Dave:

          Mazel Tov on your upcoming Bar Mitzvah! Of course
          you're more than welcome to just observe on this list.
          You may also want to check out my Links page. There
          may be some valuable resources for your purposes there
          (espcially the ORT site!):

          www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/resources.html

          All the best!

          Good shabbos,

          Berel

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
            Dave:

            I forgot to mention, just as vaulable as the ORT site,
            may be Chadish Media. They sell audio tapes of all
            week-day and shabbos davening as well as all the torah
            and haftarah portions. Their website is:

            http://www.chadishmedia.com/

            The only caveat, though, is that Ashkenaz
            pronunciation is used on everything. So if you're
            learning Sephardic pronunciation, you'll have to make
            some changes.

            Shavuah tov,

            Berel