Reminder: Exercise 12, English-to-Hebrew due 10/3

  • Berel Beyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi everyone:

      Just a reminder that Exercise 12, English-to-Hebrew (EVEN ONLY), pp.
      78-79 is due Thursday, October 3, before 4 PM US Eastern time. Anyone is
      welcome to join in, whether or not youÂ’ve participated in the past.
      Write your answers out by hand (or with Hebrew word-processing software
      that has nikudot), and send them to me by whatever means you find
      easiest. See the following URL for details:

      http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/formatting.html

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Berel