[PVP2010]: Collation for PVP Ex. 33-3, Mon, Apr 30, 2012

  • Paul Baronowsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      [PVP2010]: Collation for PVP Ex. 33-3, Mon, Apr 30, 2012

      Next up:
      May 07 Ex 34-1 (Parsing - odd only)
      May 14 Ex 34-2 (Bib.Trans., 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
      May 21 Ex 34-3 (Bib.Trans., #10 only)
      May 28 Memorial Day holiday in US
      Jun 04 Ex 35-1 (Parsing - odd only)
      Jun 11 Ex 35-2 (Bib.Trans. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
      Jun 18 Ex 35-3 (Bib.Trans., #13 only) [The End]

      Please review this collation, and post any questions or comments to the
      list.

      Send your assignment in the body of an email message to:
      paulb1@...

      Thank you for taking part in the PVP2010 group.

      Best Wishes,
      Paul B.
      paulb1@...
      ==================

      This week's participants are:

      # ECW Charlie, Sydney, NSW, Australia
      # MAT Mary Ann, Texas, USA
      # PEB Paul, Evansville, Indiana, USA
      # RBV Regina, Flushing, New York, USA

      EX3 11 ECW The men of the city who did not die broke out in tumours and
      the cry of the city went up to Heaven
      EX3 11 MAT And the men who did not die were struck with tumors and the
      cry of the city went up to heaven.
      EX3 11 PEB And the men [persons] who had not died were smitten with
      tumors, and the cry of the city for help went up to the sky.
      EX3 11 RBV And the men that did not die were smitten with hemmorhoid and
      the cry of the city went up to heaven.

      EX3 12 ECW And Joseph was brought down to Egypt and Potiphar an official
      of Pharaoh and the Captain of the Guard an Egyptian bought him from The
      Ishmalites who had brought him down there
      EX3 12 MAT And Joseph had been brought down to Egypt and Potiphar an
      official of Pharaoh, the captain of the guard, an Egyptian, had bought
      him from the hand of Ishmaelites who had brought him down there.
      EX3 12 PEB So Joseph was brought down to Egypt, and Potiphar - a eunuch
      of Pharaoh, the captain of the guard, an Egyptian man - bought him from
      [the hand/power of] the Ishmaelites who had brought him down [to] there.
      EX3 12 RBV And Joseph was brought down to Egypt and Potipha, an officer
      of the Pharoah"s, captain of the guards an Egyptian, bought him from the
      hand the Ishmalites that had brought him down there.

      EX3 13 ECW And the Priest gave him the Holy Bread because there was no
      bread there except the Bread of The Presence which is removed from The
      Presence of The L-rd
      EX3 13 MAT So the priest gave him holy bread because there was no bread
      there, but the bread of the presence which had been removed from before
      the L-rd.
      EX3 13 PEB So the priest gave him the holy bread, since there was no
      [other] bread there, except the showbread [which had been] removed from
      before the L-rd.
      EX3 13 RBV The priest gave him holy bread because there was no bread
      there but the front bread that was from before the lord.

      EX3 14 ECW And Boaz answered and said to her It has surely been told to
      me all that you have done for your mother in law after the death of your
      husband and how you left your country and came to a people who you did
      not know
      EX3 14 MAT So Boaz answered and said to her, All that you have done for
      your mother-in-law after the death of your husband has been fully told
      to me, and how you left your mother and father and the land of your
      birth and came to a people that you did not
      know.
      EX3 14 PEB Then Boaz answered and said to her: "Indeed, everything has
      been told to me which you did with your mother-in-law after the death of
      your husband, and you left your father and your mother and the land of
      your birth and you came to a people whom you did not know.
      EX3 14 RBV And Boaz answered and said to her, it surely was told to me
      all which you did to your mother-in-law after your husband died and you
      abandoned your mother-in-law and father and land where you were born,
      you came to the people that you did not know.

      EX3 15 ECW And it was told to David the King saying The L-rd has blessed
      the home of Obed Edom and all he has because of the Ark of G-d and David
      departed and went and brought the Ark of G-d from the house of Obed Edom
      to the city of David with rejoicing
      EX3 15 MAT And it was told King David, saying, the L-rd has blessed the
      house of Obed-edom and all that is his because of the ark of G-d. So
      David went and brought the ark of G-d from the house of Obed-edom to the
      city of David with joy.
      EX3 15 PEB And it was told to king David, saying: "The L-rd has blessed
      the house(hold) of Obed-edom and all that is his for the sake of the Ark
      of G-d." So David went down and brought up the Ark of G-d from the house
      of Obed-edom [to] the city of David with joy.
      EX3 15 RBV And it was told to King David saying g-d blessed the house of
      Obed- Edom and all that was to him because of g-d's ark and David went
      and brought up g-d's ark from the house of Obed-Edpm to the city of
      David with joy.

      EX3 16 ECW And they answered Joshua and said because it was surely told
      to your servants that the L-rd your G-d commanded Moses his servant to
      give to you all the land and to destroy all the dwellers of the land
      from before you we feared greately for our lives before you and that is
      why we have done this thing
      EX3 16 MAT And they answered Joshua, because it was surely told your
      servants the the L-rd your G-d commanded his servant Moses to give you
      all the land and to destroy all the inhabitants of the land before you,
      so we feared greatly for our lives because of you and have done this thing.
      EX3 16 PEB Then they answered Joshua and said that it has indeed been
      told to your servants that the L-rd your G-d has commanded Moses his
      servant to give to you the whole land, and to annihilate all the
      inhabitants of the land from before you; and we were very afraid for our
      lives from before you [= because of you], so we did this thing.
      EX3 16 RBV And they answered Joshua and said because it surely was told
      to your servants that the lord your god commanded
      Moses, his servant, to give you all the land and to destroy all who live
      on the land from before you and we will be very afraid for our lives
      before you and have done this thing

      EX3 17 ECW And it was told to Solomon the King that Jab had fled to the
      thent of the Lordand behold he was beside the altar and Solomon sent
      Benaiah the son of Jehoiuda saying Go and kill him.
      EX3 17 MAT And it was told King Solomon that Joab has fled to the tent
      of the L-rd and behold is beside the altar and Solomon sent Benaiah the
      son of Jehoiada saying go fall on him.
      EX3 17 PEB And it was told to king Solomon that Joab had fled to the
      tent of the L-rd, and see, [he is] beside the altar. So Solomon sent
      Benaiahu, son of Jehoiada, saying: "Go, fall upon him!"
      EX3 17 RBV And it was told to King Solomon because Joab fled to the tent
      of the lord and behold he is near the altar and Solomon sent Benaiah,
      son of Jehoiada saying, go meet him.

      EX3 18 ECW And it was told to Te King of Egypt that the peole had fled
      and the heart of Pharaoh and his servants was changed towards the people
      and thue said What is this that we have done because we have sent Isreal
      from our service
      EX3 18 MAT And the king of Egypt was told the people had fled and the
      heart of Pharaoh and his servants was turned against the people and they
      said, why have we done this that we have let Israel go from laboring for us.
      EX3 18 PEB And it was told to the king of Egypt that the people had
      fled; and the heart of Pharaoh and of his servants was turned against
      the people, and they said: "What is this we have done, that we have let
      Israel go from serving us?"
      EX3 18 RBV And it was told to the King of Egypt that the people fled and
      the heart of Pharoah was turned and his servants were turned to the
      people and they said: what is this we have done that we have been sent
      away Israel goes from serving us.

      EX3 19 ECW And after these things it was told to Abraham saying Behold
      Milcah also she has borne children to Nahor your brother.
      EX3 19 MAT And it was after these things it was told Abraham saying
      behold Milcah also has borne children to your brother Nahor.
      EX3 19 PEB Now it happened after these things that it was told to
      Abraham, saying: "See, Milkhah, she also has borne sons to Nahor your
      brother.
      EX3 19 RBV And it was after these things, it was told to Abraham saying
      behold Micah gave birth to children also to Nahor, thy brother.