Reminder: Exercise 10, Englisht-to-Hebrew (EVEN ONLY) due 9/5

  • Berel Beyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi everyone:

      Just a reminder that Exercise Ten, English-to-Hebrew (EVEN ONLY), pp.
      68-89 is due Thursday, September 5, before 5PM US Eastern time. Anyone
      is welcome to join in, whether or not youÂ’ve participated in the past.
      Write your answers out by hand (or with Hebrew word-processing software
      that has nikudot), and send them to me by whatever means you find
      easiest. See the following URL for details:

      http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/formatting.html.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Berel