PVP2010 assignments

  • elinor abdulla
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      I have tried twice in the last two days to submit my weekly assignment but get a
      message that the e-mail connections to paul's address are overloaded and cannot
      receive.
    • Paul E. Baronowsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        On 2/1/2011 5:06 AM, elinor abdulla wrote:
        > I have tried twice in the last two days to submit my weekly assignment but get a
        > message that the e-mail connections to paul's address are overloaded and cannot
        > receive.

        I am replying to the whole email list, because Elinor sent her message
        to the list - which I think was a good thing, in case there was a real
        problem with my email.

        Elinor sent her assignment to me twice. I did not receive the first one;
        but, I did receive the second one. I have no idea why the first one
        bounced, because I do not receive a huge amount of email. Nor do I know
        why that bounce message was repeated when I did in fact receive the
        second message.

        Methinks, perhaps, the insightbb.com incoming email server doth have a
        hangover.

        Best Wishes,
        Paul B.