[HaYesod] Organization and Start Up

  • Jason Hare
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      שלום לכל הלומדים עברית בכוחות עצמם המעוניינים להשתתף איתנו בלימוד הספר
      שנקרא היסוד
      Greetings to all the Hebrew Self-Studiers who are interested in taking
      part with us in studying the HaYesod text!

      We've got a nice response about HaYesod through the JHR Online forum.
      If anyone needs to work on the alphabet, this is the time. We should
      choose a time to get started on Lesson 1.

      If we choose a time and set it (this month!) to get started, will it
      be OK? I'd appreciate feedback on this. Thanks!! :)

      In the meantime, I'll create a thread for Hebrew typing practice.
      You're all welcome to participate in it, even if you don't want to
      join in the HaYesod group!

      http://www.jhronline.com/forum

      Jason