[Genesis] Collation for Genesis 03:07 Due 30 May 2010

  • Charlie White
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hello all:

      Here is the collation for Genesis 03:07

      Please post any questions or comments to the list.

      Next assignment is Genesis 03:08 due before Midnight Sunday 6 June 2010 your local time.

      Please email assignments in the requested format to c97white@...

      This is an open group that anyone may join at any time. The main purpose of the group is to manitain Hebrew typing skills with the additoinal benefit of skills in translating from one of the best loved books in the scriptures.

      When we come accros the name of the Lord, as is our custom on this group we will use the standard forms of יי and  אֱלֹקִים  and L-rd and G-d

      Thankyou.

      All the best

      Charlie

      This week's participants are

      ECW Charlie
      KAW Kelwin
      MAT  Mary Ann
      PEB  Paul

      ECW וַתִּפָּקַחְנָה עֵינֵי שְׁנֵיהֶם וַיִּדְעוּ כִּי עֵירֻמֶה הֵם וַיִּתְפְּרוּ עֲלֵה תְּאֵנָה וַיַעֲשְׂוּ
      לָהֶם חֲגֹרֹת

      ECW And the eyes of both of them were opened and theyknew that they were naked
      and they sewed leaves of a fig tree for themselves loincloths.

      KAW  וַתִּפָּקַחְנָה עֵינֵי שְׁנֵיהֶם וַיֵּדְעוּ כִּי עֵירֻמִּם הֵם וַיִּתְפְּרוּ עֲלֵה תְאֵנָה וַיַּעֲשׂוּ לָהֶם חֲגֹרֹת׃

      KAW  And the eyes of both of them were opened and they knew that they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made loin coverings.

      MAT  וַחִּפָּקַנָה עַינֵי שְׁנֵיהֶם וַיֵּדעוּ כִּעֵירֻמִּם הֵם וַיִּתְפְּרוּ עֲלֵה תְאֵנָה וַיַעֲשׂוּ לָהֶם חֲגֹרֹת

      MAT And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew they were naked; and they sewed together fig leaves, they made loincloths for themselves

      PEB וַתִּפְּקַחְנָה עֵינֵי שְׁנֶיהֶם וַיֵּדְעוּ  כִּי עֵירֻמָּה הֵם וַיִּתְפְּרוּ עֲלֵה תְּאֵנָה וַיַּעֲשׂוּ לָהֶם חֲגֹרֹת׃

      PEB Then the eyes of the two of them were opened and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed together leaves of fig-trees and they made loin coverings for themselves.