[Genesis] Collation for Genesis 02:16 Due 31 January 2010

  • Charlie White
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hello all:

      Here is the collation for Genesis 02:16

      Please post any questions or comments to the list.

      Next assignment is Genesis 02:17 due before Midnight Sunday 07 Februaet 2010 your local time.

      Please email assignments in the requested format to c97white@...

      This is an open group that anyone may join at any time. The main purpose of the group is to manitain Hebrew typing skills with the additoinal benefit of skills in translating from one of the best loved books in the scriptures.

      When we come accros the name of the Lord, as is our custom on this group we will use the standard forms of יי and  אֱלֹקִים  and L-rd and G-d

      Thankyou.

      All the best

      Charlie

      This week's participants are

      ECW Charlie
      KAW Kelwin
      PEB  Paul

      ECW וַיְצַו יי אֱלֹקִים עַל־הָאָדָם לֵאמֶר מִכֹּל עֵץ־הַגָּן אָכַל ֹתֹּאכֵל

      ECW  The L-rd G-d commandedwent out to the man saying from all the trees of the garden you may eat

      KAW  וַיְצַו יי אֱלֹקִים עַל־הָאָדָם לֵאמֹר מִכֹּל עֵץ־הַגָּן אָכֹל תּאֹכֵל׃

      KAW  And the L-rd G-d commanded the man saying, "You may eat from any tree in the garden.

      PEB וַיְצַו יי אֱלֹקִֻם עַל־הָאָדָם לֵאמֹר מִכֹּל עֵץ־הַגָּן אָכֹל תּאֹכֵל׃

      PEB Then the L-rd G-d commanded the man: "From every tree of the garden you may indeed eat".