Re: [selfstudyhebrew] Re: Any interests in starting a group for the Basics of Biblical Hebrew text ?

  • ’£—´ Zhang Long
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      Basics of Biblical Hebrew is one of the most popular textbooks these days for learning the language of the Bible;  it has many different auxiliary materials, such as audio CD's, a vocabulary guide, a workbook, charts, and a flashcard program that runs on both Windows and Macs.  There is also a free iTunes University class that uses this text.   I'll start reading the text on November 1st;  if anyone is interested, we beginners can start the formal group on 7 November.

      I wish you all well.  :)