No assignment this week

  • Berel Beyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hi everyone:

      As per Dave and Regina's request, there will be no Weingreen
      assignment this week. Since Regina was the only one who responded to
      my query about how long our break should be, we'll go with September
      18 for the next assignment. **If anyone feels strongly that this is
      too long to wait, please speak up right away.**

      I also assume we'll work right through the Yomim Noraim and Chol
      Hamoed Sukkos, since no Yom Tov falls on a Thursday this year.

      Hope everyone is well. Let me know if anyone has questions!

      Berel