[Mansoor] Shall we wait until Sunday April 5 to post Lesson Twenty-Three?

  • Berel Beyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello friends,

      Since I've only received one submission for Lesson Twenty-Three, and
      since we're taking off the next two weeks (or so), shall we wait until
      this Sunday, April 5, for posting the collation to Lesson
      Twenty-Three?

      Make sense, no?

      Hope everyone is well!

      Berel
    • Todd Godwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        i can send in my version of 23 in a couple of hours (when i am off work). i have already done it, just need to type it in and send it.

        To: selfstudyhebrew@yahoogroups.com