Weingreen Answer Key

  • Kelwin Wylie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      As far as I have been able to determine there has never been an answer key
      to Weingreen's "A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew" (which we are
      using for the WEIN2007 study group). However, thanks to this study group
      and the fact this study group has archives of all the postings, all of us
      self-study types have an alternative. A while ago, Berel Beyer created a
      web page with links to the collations for the previous Weingreen study
      groups. That web pages can be found at
      http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/answers.html

      I am currently working on an updated version of that page that includes
      links to the collations for the study groups that have occurred since the
      above pages. As soon as I finsh that page, I will make it available.
      However, in the meantime, I wanted to point list members to Berel's web
      page. I like to check my work as I am doing it, so I find that being able
      to look at previous collations is very helpful.

      The archives of this mailing list are available from the main page for the
      mailing list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/selfstudyhebrew/
      Go to the bottom of the page under the heading "Message History". There is
      a wealth of information in the old postings!

      Kelwin Wylie
    • Stefano
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Hi Kelwin,
        you are right, there is no answer key in english but if you know some Frech you might be interested in:

        Hébreu biblique : Méthode élémentaire (exercices corrigés)

        http://www.amazon.fr/H%C3%A9breu-biblique-%C3%A9l%C3%A9mentaire-exercices-corrig%C3%A9s/dp/2701011620/ref=pd_sim_b_2/403-2481987-5495611?ie=UTF8&qid=1194116470&sr=8-2

        ISBN-10: 2701011620
        ISBN-13: 978-2701011622

        It has both french to hebrew and hebrew to french answer keys, so it could be useful if someone is following the ENG to HEB Weingreen self study group.

        Be advised that the hebrew font is ugly and sometimes non easily readable.

        Stefano Scaglione
        Italy