New file uploaded to selfstudyhebrew

  • selfstudyhebrew@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 256 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the selfstudyhebrew
      group.

      File : /HaYesod/HaYesodChapter72/HaYesod072-line-by-line.pdf
      Uploaded by : eckerjacob <jacob@...>
      Description : A template with line numbers for translating the exercise

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      eckerjacob <jacob@...>
    • dana damiani
      Message 256 of 256 , Aug 10, 2009
        Hello Lyle,

        It sounds like you are doing very well with the Ivrit Shalav,  and I couldn't agree more, that Ivrit Min Ha'hatchala is probably geared more for a student that has gained some understanding of the vowels aready, and grammer.    I finished all 4 books of the Ivrit Shalav series, they were my "start" into the Hebrew language.  The primer of course being considered the first.  Not only is this series fun, but I was surprised how quickly one can learn new vocabulary words, concepts, and by the time you progress to book 3, have learned all of the verb stems.  This book will not overwhelm the student, gradually introduces the "sound classes of verbs," page 95 - which by the time you arrive there is very attainable.
        We had a group work thru all 3 books,  on this site a couple years ago.
        Good luck with your study, and if you have any questions, or comments please post any questions, there are folks here that do very well with answering grammer questions. (-:

        Dana