Re: Ivrit A-2 assignment format

  • brianbec61
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Terri -- A quick question to clarify the line numbers for
      collation. With reference to page 1: looks like we should IGNORE the
      little numbers printed in the book just to the right of the text,
      and some of OUR line numbers start in the middle of text. For
      instance, my candidate line 5 begins "Hu yoshev im aba w'ima ...
      shel haHazan." Then, my candidate line 6 begins right after that,
      but in the middle of the printed line with "Hu shome' et haShofar."

      Am I "getting it?" :)

      Once again, I must express gratitude for yours and the other
      teachers' generous gifts of time on these projects.

      --- In selfstudyhebrew@yahoogroups.com, "Terri" <mail2terri@...>
      wrote:

      > This is the format to use when writing your translations. Each
      sentence has
      > it's own line number, even if it is only one word. A period,
      question mark
      > and exclamation point all end a sentence, not colons, semi colons
      or quotes.

      > I will put a template of this in the files section, it might
      help. Send all
      > translations in the body of an email. You can send an attachment,
      but it is
      > easier when it is in the body of the email.
      >
      > Format:
      >
      > # (pound sign proceeding personal note not be included in the
      translation)

      > ENG 1 YI space (English, sentence 1, your initials)
      > ENG 2 YI
      > ENG 3 YI
      > ENG 4 YI
      >
      > Mine will look like this for the first few sentences of the
      introductory
      > story
      > :
      > ENG 1 TI Prayer of Boy
      > ENG 2 TI The teacher says to the children in the classroom: today
      I have a
      > nice story about a small boy.
      > ENG 3 TI The name of the boy is David.
      >
      > Now I given you enough of a head start on the first story
      assignment. All
      > assignments will be due on Sundays every week (except during the
      Holy Days).
      > Send them to me at my email address below. If you have any
      questions,
      > please send me an email.
      >
      > Terri Irmiter
      > mail2terri@...

    • Terri
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
        The line numbering in the book should be IGNORED, it does not correspond to
        full grammatical sentences.

        On your line numbering: you are almost there....your line 5 is actually
        line 8 and your line 6 is actually 9. Can you access the files on the
        website? If not, send me your email address and I will send you the line by
        line. It is a form I typed up to help us all have the same line numbers.
        Each full sentence is a line number, even if it is only one word. A period,
        question mark and an exclamation mark all end a sentence. Do not go by the
        numbering in the book.

        Does that help?
        Terri
        mail2terri@...

        wrote:

        > This is the format to use when writing your translations. Each
        sentence has
        > it's own line number, even if it is only one word. A period,
        question mark
        > and exclamation point all end a sentence, not colons, semi colons
        or quotes.

        > I will put a template of this in the files section, it might
        help. Send all
        > translations in the body of an email. You can send an attachment,
        but it is
        > easier when it is in the body of the email.
        >
        > Format:
        >
        > # (pound sign proceeding personal note not be included in the
        translation)

        > ENG 1 YI space (English, sentence 1, your initials)
        > ENG 2 YI
        > ENG 3 YI
        > ENG 4 YI
        >
        > Mine will look like this for the first few sentences of the
        introductory
        > story
        > :
        > ENG 1 TI Prayer of Boy
        > ENG 2 TI The teacher says to the children in the classroom: today
        I have a
        > nice story about a small boy.
        > ENG 3 TI The name of the boy is David.
        >
        > Now I given you enough of a head start on the first story
        assignment. All
        > assignments will be due on Sundays every week (except during the
        Holy Days).
        > Send them to me at my email address below. If you have any
        questions,
        > please send me an email.
        >
        > Terri Irmiter
        > mail2terri@...

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • brianbec61
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
          Hazzaq! I got it! thanks so much Terri!

          wrote:

          > The line numbering in the book should be IGNORED, it does not
          correspond to
          > full grammatical sentences.
          >
          > On your line numbering: you are almost there....your line 5 is
          actually
          > line 8 and your line 6 is actually 9. Can you access the files on
          the
          > website? If not, send me your email address and I will send you
          the line by
          > line. It is a form I typed up to help us all have the same line
          numbers.
          > Each full sentence is a line number, even if it is only one word.
          A period,
          > question mark and an exclamation mark all end a sentence. Do not
          go by the
          > numbering in the book.
          >
          > Does that help?
          > Terri
          > mail2terri@...

        • Terri
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2006
            Enclosed is the Ivrit-A Self Study Hebrew group's collation of Ivrit Shalav
            Alef's Unit 7 story 1 page 139. This one was a very long story. Everyone
            did very well with it. We only have two units left in the book after this
            next story. Everyone can be happy that we've accomplished a lot so far.

            Next assignment: Ivrit Shalav Alef Unit 7 story 2 on page 158
            (line by line for 7-2 uploaded to the files section)

            Due Next week: Tuesday, August 8, 2006
            Send to: Terri Irmiter mail2terri@...

            # BT Bill
            # DD Dana
            # IO Ilana
            # LB Lynda
            # RBV Regina
            # TI Terri

            ENG 1 BT A telephone call from Benny
            ENG 1 DD Telephone from Benny
            ENG 1 IO Telephone from Benny
            ENG 1 LB Telephone (call) From Benni
            ENG 1 RBV Telephone from Benny
            ENG 1 TI Telephone from Benny

            ENG 2 BT (Benny) Hello, Grandma.
            ENG 2 DD Benny: Hello Grandma.
            ENG 2 IO Benny: Hello, Grandma.
            ENG 2 LB Benni: "Hello, Grandma"
            ENG 2 RBV Benny: hello grandma.
            ENG 2 TI Benny: hello Grandma.

            ENG 3 BT Benny speaking.
            ENG 3 DD Benny speaking.
            ENG 3 IO Benny speaking.
            ENG 3 LB said Benni
            ENG 3 RBV Benny speaks.
            ENG 3 TI Benny speaking.

            ENG 4 BT (Grandma) Hello, Benny.
            ENG 4 DD Grandma: "Shalom Benny."
            ENG 4 IO Grandma: Hello, Benny.
            ENG 4 LB Grandma: "Shalom, Benni"
            ENG 4 RBV Grandma: Hello Benny.
            ENG 4 TI Grandma: hello Benny.

            ENG 5 BT How are you?
            ENG 5 DD How are you?
            ENG 5 IO How are you?
            ENG 5 LB "How are you?"
            ENG 5 RBV How are you?
            ENG 5 TI How are you?

            ENG 6 BT (Benny) Good, Grandma, good but,
            ENG 6 DD Benny: Good Grandma, good but...
            ENG 6 IO Benny: Good, Grandma, good, but...
            ENG 6 LB Benni: "Good, Grandma, but..."
            ENG 6 RBV Benny: Good grandma, good but?
            ENG 6 TI Benny: good, Grandma, good, but...

            ENG 7 BT (Grandma) But what?
            ENG 7 DD Grandma: "But what?"
            ENG 7 IO Grandma: But what?
            ENG 7 LB Grandma: "But what?"
            ENG 7 RBV Grandma: but what?
            ENG 7 TI Grandma: but what?

            ENG 8 BT (Benny) My cat ran away.
            ENG 8 DD Benny: "My cat ran away."
            ENG 8 IO Benny: My cat ran away.
            ENG 8 LB Benni: "My cat ran away."
            ENG 8 RBV Benny: my cat ran away.
            ENG 8 TI Benny: my cat ran away.

            ENG 9 BT (Grandma) Woe! this is not good.
            ENG 9 DD Grandma: "Oiy, this is not good.
            ENG 9 IO Grandma: Oy, this is not good.
            ENG 9 LB Grandma: "Oy! That is not good."
            ENG 9 RBV Grandma: oh, this is not good.
            ENG 9 TI Grandma: Oiy, this is not good.

            ENG 10 BT Why did the cat run away?
            ENG 10 DD Why did the cat run away?
            ENG 10 IO Why did the cat run away?
            ENG 10 LB "Why did the cat run away?"
            ENG 10 RBV Why did the cat run away?
            ENG 10 TI Why did the cat run away?

            ENG 11 BT (Benny) He ran away. I
            ENG 11 DD Benny: "He ran away."
            ENG 11 IO Benny: He ran away.
            ENG 11 LB Benni: "He ran away"
            ENG 11 RBV Benny: He ran away.
            ENG 11 TI Benny: he ran away.

            ENG 12 BT Didn't give food to the cat.
            ENG 12 DD They did not give food to the cat.
            ENG 12 IO I didn't give food to the cat.
            ENG 12 LB "I did not give him food."
            ENG 12 RBV They did not give food to the cat.
            ENG 12 TI They did not give food to the cat.

            ENG 13 BT (Grandma) What?
            ENG 13 DD Grandma: "What?"
            ENG 13 IO Grandma: What?
            ENG 13 LB Grandma: "What?"
            ENG 13 RBV Grandma: what?
            ENG 13 TI Grandma: what?

            ENG 14 BT Why didn't you give food to the cat.
            ENG 14 DD Why didn't they give food to the cat?
            ENG 14 IO Why didn't you give food to the cat?
            ENG 14 LB "Why didn't you give the cat food?"
            ENG 14 RBV Why didn't they give food to the cat?
            ENG 14 TI Why did they not give food to the cat?

            ENG 15 BT (Benny) I was not in the house,Grandma.
            ENG 15 DD Benny: "I wasn't in the house grandma."
            ENG 15 IO Benny: I wasn't at home, Grandma.
            ENG 15 LB Benni: "I was not at home, Grandma."
            ENG 15 RBV Benny: I was not at home, grandma.
            ENG 15 TI Benny: I was not at home, Grandma.

            ENG 16 BT (Grandma) You were not in the house Benny?
            ENG 16 DD Grandma: "You were not in the house Benny?"
            ENG 16 IO Grandma: You weren't at home, Benny?
            ENG 16 LB Grandma: "You weren't at home, Benni?"
            ENG 16 RBV Grandma: you were not at home, Benny.
            ENG 16 TI Grandma: you were not at home, Benny?

            ENG 17 BT Where were you?
            ENG 17 DD "Where were you?"
            ENG 17 IO Where were you?
            ENG 17 LB "Where were you?"
            ENG 17 RBV Where were you?
            ENG 17 TI Where were you?

            ENG 18 BT (Benny) I was in the hospital.
            ENG 18 DD Benny: "I was in the hospital."
            ENG 18 IO Benny: I was at the hospital.
            ENG 18 LB Benni: "I was in the hospital."
            ENG 18 RBV Benny:I was in the hospital.
            ENG 18 TI Benny: I was in the hospital!

            ENG 19 BT (Grandma) Hospital!
            ENG 19 DD Grandma: "A hospital?"
            ENG 19 IO Grandma: Hospital!
            ENG 19 LB Grandma: "In the hospital?!?"
            ENG 19 RBV Grandma: hospital.
            ENG 19 TI Grandma: Hospital!

            ENG 20 BT Why were you in the hospital?
            ENG 20 DD Why were you in the hospital?
            ENG 20 IO Why were you at the hospital?
            ENG 20 LB "Why were you in the hospital?"
            ENG 20 RBV Why?
            ENG 20 TI Why were you in the hospital?

            ENG 21 BT (Benny) I broke my leg, Grandma.
            ENG 21 DD Benny: "I broke my foot grandma."
            ENG 21 IO Benny: I broke my leg, Grandma.
            ENG 21 LB Benni: "I broke my leg."
            ENG 21 RBV Why were you in the hospital?
            ENG 21 TI Benny: I broke my leg, Grandma.

            ENG 22 BT (Grandma) Very bad!
            ENG 22 DD Grandma: "Very bad!"
            ENG 22 IO Grandma: Very bad!
            ENG 22 LB Grandma: "How awful!"
            ENG 22 RBV Benny: I broke my leg, grandma.
            ENG 22 TI Grandma: very bad!

            ENG 23 BT How did you break the leg?
            ENG 23 DD How did you break the foot?
            ENG 23 IO How did you break the leg?
            ENG 23 LB "How did you break your leg?"
            ENG 23 RBV How did you break your the leg?
            ENG 23 TI How did you break the leg?

            ENG 24 BT (Benny) I broke my leg when I jumped from the window.
            ENG 24 DD Benny: "I broke the foot when I jumped from the window."
            ENG 24 IO Benny: I broke the leg when I jumped from the window.
            ENG 24 LB Benni: "I broke my leg when I jumped from the window."
            ENG 24 RBV Benny: I broke the leg when I jumped from the window.
            ENG 24 TI Benny: I broke the leg when I jumped from the window.

            ENG 25 BT (Grandma) Benny!
            ENG 25 DD Grandma: "Benny!"
            ENG 25 IO Grandma: Benny!
            ENG 25 LB Grandma: "Benni..."
            ENG 25 RBV Grandma: Benny
            ENG 25 TI Grandma: Benny!

            ENG 26 BT Why did you jump from the window?
            ENG 26 DD Why did you jump from the window?
            ENG 26 IO Why did you jump from the window?
            ENG 26 LB "Why did you jump from the window?"
            ENG 26 RBV Why did you jump from the window?
            ENG 26 TI Why did you jump from the window?

            ENG 27 BT (Benny) I jumped from the window because I saw a fire in
            the house.
            ENG 27 DD Benny: "I jumped from the window, because I saw a fire in
            the house."
            ENG 27 IO Benny: I jumped from the window because I saw a fire in the
            house.
            ENG 27 LB Benni: "I jumped from the window because I saw fire in the
            house."
            ENG 27 RBV Benny: I jumped from the window because I saw fire in the
            house.
            ENG 27 TI Benny: I jumped from the window because I saw fire in the
            house.

            ENG 28 BT (Grandma) A fire in the house!
            ENG 28 DD Grandma; "A fire in the house!"
            ENG 28 IO Grandma: A fire in the house!
            ENG 28 LB Grandma: "Fire in the house?!?"
            ENG 28 RBV Grandma: fire in the house.
            ENG 28 TI Grandma: fire in the house!

            ENG 29 BT This is terrible.
            ENG 29 DD This is terrible!
            ENG 29 IO This is terrible.
            ENG 29 LB "That's terrible!"
            ENG 29 RBV This is terrible.
            ENG 29 TI This is terrible!

            ENG 30 BT Why was there a fire in the house?
            ENG 30 DD Why was a fire in the house?
            ENG 30 IO Why was there a fire in the house?
            ENG 30 LB "Why was there a fire in the house?"
            ENG 30 RBV Why was there fire in the house?
            ENG 30 TI Why was fire in the house?

            ENG 31 BT (Benny) There was a fire because the Sabbath candles fell.
            ENG 31 DD Benny: There was a fire because the Sabbath candles fell.
            ENG 31 IO Benny: There was a fire because the Shabbat candles fell.
            ENG 31 LB Benni: "There was a fire because the Shabbat candles fell."
            ENG 31 RBV Benny: there was fire because the Shabbat candles fell.
            ENG 31 TI Benny: There was fire because the Shabbat candles fell.

            ENG 32 BT (Grandma) How did they fall?
            ENG 32 DD Grandma: "How did they fall?"
            ENG 32 IO Grandma: How did they fall?
            ENG 32 LB Grandma: "How did they fall?"
            ENG 32 RBV Grandma : How did they fall?
            ENG 32 TI Grandma: how did they fall?

            ENG 33 BT ( Benny) The Candles fell when the firemen opened the door.
            ENG 33 DD Benny: "The candles fell when the firemen opened the door."
            ENG 33 IO Benny: The candles fell when the firemen opened the door.
            ENG 33 LB Benni: "The candles fell because the firemen opened the
            door."
            ENG 33 RBV Benny: The candles fell when the firemen opened the door.
            ENG 33 TI Benny: the candles fell when firemen opened the door.

            ENG 34 BT (Grandma) Fireman?
            ENG 34 DD Grandma: "Firemen!"
            ENG 34 IO Grandma: Firemen!
            ENG 34 LB Grandma: "Firemen?"
            ENG 34 RBV Grandma: firemen, why?
            ENG 34 TI Grandma: firemen!

            ENG 35 BT Why?
            ENG 35 DD Why?
            ENG 35 IO Why?
            ENG 35 LB "Why..."
            ENG 35 RBV Why?
            ENG 35 TI Why?

            ENG 36 BT (Benny) They came to rescue Mother.
            ENG 36 DD Benny: "They came to resque Mom."
            ENG 36 IO Benny: They came to rescue Mom.
            ENG 36 LB Benni: "They came to rescue Mother."
            ENG 36 RBV Bennie: They came to rescue mother.
            ENG 36 TI Benny: they came to rescue Mother.

            ENG 37 BT (Grandma) Mother!
            ENG 37 DD Grandma: "Mom!"
            ENG 37 IO Grandma: Mom!
            ENG 37 LB Grandma: "Mother?"
            ENG 37 RBV Grandma: mother.
            ENG 37 TI Grandma: Mother!

            ENG 38 BT Where is Mother?
            ENG 38 DD "Where is mom?"
            ENG 38 IO Where is Mom?
            ENG 38 LB "Where was Mother?"
            ENG 38 RBV Where was mother?
            ENG 38 TI Where is Mother?

            ENG 39 BT (Benny) Mother was on the roof.
            ENG 39 DD Benny: "Mom was on the roof."
            ENG 39 IO Benny: Mom was on the roof.
            ENG 39 LB Benni: "Mother was on the roof."
            ENG 39 RBV Benny: Mother was on the roof.
            ENG 39 TI Benny: Mother was on the roof.

            ENG 40 BT (Grandma) Why was mother on the roof?
            ENG 40 DD Grandma: "Why was mom on the roof?"
            ENG 40 IO Grandma: Why was Mom on the roof?
            ENG 40 LB Grandma: "Why was Mother on the roof?"
            ENG 40 RBV Grandma: why was mother on the roof?
            ENG 40 TI Grandma: why was Mother on the roof?

            ENG 41 BT (Benny) Mother went up on the roof to rescue the cat.
            ENG 41 DD Benny: "Mom went up on the roof to resque the cat."
            ENG 41 IO Benny: Mom went up on the roof to rescue the cat.
            ENG 41 LB Benni: "Mother went up on the roof to rescue the cat."
            ENG 41 RBV Benny, mother was up on the roof to rescue the cat.
            ENG 41 TI Benny: Mother went up on the roof to rescue the cat.

            ENG 42 BT (Grandma) Benny, Benny I am coming immediately!
            ENG 42 DD Grandma: "Benny, Benny I am coming immediately!"
            ENG 42 IO Grandma: Benny, Benny, I am coming immediately.
            ENG 42 LB Grandma: "Benni, Benni, I will come immediately!"
            ENG 42 RBV Benny, Benny I am coming immediately.
            ENG 42 TI Grandma: Benny, Benny I come immediately!

            ENG 43 BT I am coming immediately.
            ENG 43 DD I am coming immediately!
            ENG 43 IO I am coming immediately.
            ENG 43 LB "I will come immediately!!"
            ENG 43 RBV I am coming immediately.
            ENG 43 TI I come immediately!

            ENG 44 BT (Benny) No,no Grandma, this is not true.
            ENG 44 DD Benny: "No, no grandma, this is not true."
            ENG 44 IO Benny: No, No Grandma, this isn't true.
            ENG 44 LB Benni: "No, no, Grandma, this is not true."
            ENG 44 RBV Benny: no, no grandma, this isn't the time.
            ENG 44 TI Benny: no, no, Grandma, this is not true.

            ENG 45 BT (Grandma) What is not true?
            ENG 45 DD Grandma: "What is not true?"
            ENG 45 IO Grandma: What isn't true?
            ENG 45 LB Grandma: "What is not true?"
            ENG 45 RBV What is not time?
            ENG 45 TI Grandma: what is not true?

            ENG 46 BT (Benny) This story.
            ENG 46 DD Benny: "This story."
            ENG 46 IO Benny: This story.
            ENG 46 LB Benni: "This story."
            ENG 46 RBV Benny: it is a story.
            ENG 46 TI Benny: This story.

            ENG 47 BT I an telling a story. ENG 48 BT This is not true.
            ENG 47 DD I am telling a story.
            ENG 47 IO I am telling a story.
            ENG 47 LB "I am telling a story."
            ENG 47 RBV I am telling a story.
            ENG 47 TI I am telling a story.

            ENG 48 DD "This is not true!"
            ENG 48 IO This isn't true.
            ENG 48 LB "It is not true."
            ENG 48 RBV It is not true
            ENG 48 TI This is not true!

            ENG 49 BT (Grandma) Mother did not go up on the roof?
            ENG 49 DD Grandma: "Mom did not go up on the roof?"
            ENG 49 IO Grandma: Mom didn't go up on the roof?
            ENG 49 LB Grandma: "Your mother did not go up on the roof?"
            ENG 49 RBV Grandma: mother did not go on the roof.
            ENG 49 TI Grandma: Mother did not go up on the roof?

            ENG 50 BT ( Benny) No.
            ENG 50 DD Benny: "No."
            ENG 50 IO Benny: No.
            ENG 50 LB Benni: "No."
            ENG 50 RBV Benny: no.
            ENG 50 TI Benny: no.

            ENG 51 BT (Grandma) The fireman did not come?
            ENG 51 DD Grandma: "The firemen did not come?"
            ENG 51 IO Grandma: The firemen didn't come?
            ENG 51 LB Grandma: "There were no firemen?"
            ENG 51 RBV Grandma: the firemen didn't come.
            ENG 51 TI Grandma: the firemen did not come?

            ENG 52 BT (Benny) No.
            ENG 52 DD Benny: "No."
            ENG 52 IO Benny: No.
            ENG 52 LB Benni: "No."
            ENG 52 RBV Benny: no.
            ENG 52 TI Benny: no.

            ENG 53 BT (Grandma) There was not a fire in the house?
            ENG 53 DD Grandma: "No fire was in the house?"
            ENG 53 IO Grandma: There wasn't a fire in the house?
            ENG 53 LB Grandma: "There was not a fire in the house?"
            ENG 53 RBV Grandma: there was no fire in the house.
            ENG 53 TI Grandma: there was no fire in the house?

            ENG 54 BT (Benny) No.
            ENG 54 DD Benny: "No."
            ENG 54 IO Benny: No.
            ENG 54 LB Benni: "No."
            ENG 54 RBV Benny: no.
            ENG 54 TI Benny: no.

            ENG 55 BT (Grandma) You didn't jump from the window and break your
            leg?
            ENG 55 DD Grandma: "You did not jump from the window, and break the
            leg?"
            ENG 55 IO Grandma: You didn't jump from the window and break your
            leg?
            ENG 55 LB Grandma: "You did not jump from the window and break your
            leg?"
            ENG 55 RBV Grandma: you didn't fall from the window and break the leg.
            ENG 55 TI Grandma: you did not jump from the window and break the
            leg?

            ENG 56 BT (Benny) No.
            ENG 56 DD Benny: "No."
            ENG 56 IO Benny: No.
            ENG 56 LB Benni: "No."
            ENG 56 RBV Benny; no.
            ENG 56 TI Benny: no.

            ENG 57 BT (Grandma) The cat did not run away?
            ENG 57 DD Grandma: "The cat did not flee?"
            ENG 57 IO Grandma: The cat didn't run away?
            ENG 57 LB Grandma: "You cat did not run away?"
            ENG 57 RBV Grandma: the cat didn't run away.
            ENG 57 TI Grandma: the cat did not run away?

            ENG 58 BT (Benny) No.
            ENG 58 DD Benny: "No."
            ENG 58 IO Benny: No.
            ENG 58 LB Benni: "No."
            ENG 58 RBV Benny: no.
            ENG 58 TI Benny: no.

            ENG 59 BT (Grandma) You are a bad boy Benny! ENG 60 BT Why did you
            tell a story?
            ENG 59 DD Grandma: "You are a bad boy, Benny!"
            ENG 59 IO Grandma: You are a bad boy, Benny!
            ENG 59 LB Grandma: "You are a bad boy, Benni!"
            ENG 59 RBV Grandma: You are a bad boy.
            ENG 59 TI Grandma: you are a bad boy, Benny!

            ENG 60 DD Why are you telling stories?
            ENG 60 IO Why did you tell stories?
            ENG 60 LB "Why do you tell stories?"
            ENG 60 RBV Why did you tell a story?
            ENG 60 TI Why are you telling stories?

            ENG 61 BT (Benny) Forgive me Grandma.
            ENG 61 DD Benny: "I'm sorry, Grandma."
            ENG 61 IO Benny: Sorry, Grandma.
            ENG 61 LB Benni: "I am sorry, Grandma."
            ENG 61 RBV Benny: excuse me grandma.
            ENG 61 TI Benny: excuse me, Grandma.

            ENG 62 BT Grandma.
            ENG 62 DD Grandma?
            ENG 62 IO Grandma...
            ENG 62 LB "Grandma..."
            ENG 62 RBV Grandma
            ENG 62 TI Grandma....

            ENG 63 BT (Grandma) Please!
            ENG 63 DD Grandma: "So?"
            ENG 63 IO Grandma: Well?
            ENG 63 LB Grandma: "Nu?"
            ENG 63 RBV Grandma: nu
            ENG 63 TI Grandma: so?

            ENG 64 BT (Benny) Are you angry?
            ENG 64 DD Benny: "Are you angry?"
            ENG 64 IO Benny: Are you angry?
            ENG 64 LB Benni: "Are you angry?"
            ENG 64 RBV Benny: are you angry?
            ENG 64 TI Benny: are you angry?

            ENG 65 BT (Grandma) No now I am not angry.
            ENG 65 DD Grandma: "No, now I am not angry."
            ENG 65 IO Grandma: No, now I am not angry.
            ENG 65 LB Grandma: "No, I am not agnry now."
            ENG 65 RBV Grandma: not now, I am not angry.
            ENG 65 TI Grandma: no, now I am not angry.

            ENG 66 BT (Benny) Are you happy now?
            ENG 66 DD Benny: "Are you happy now?"
            ENG 66 IO Benny: Are you happy now?
            ENG 66 LB Benni: "Are you happy now?"
            ENG 66 RBV Benny: are you happy now?
            ENG 66 TI Benny: are you happy now?

            ENG 67 BT (Grandma) Yes I am happy.
            ENG 67 DD Grandma: "Yes, I am happy."
            ENG 67 IO Grandma: Yes, I am happy.
            ENG 67 LB Grandma: "Yes, I am happy."
            ENG 67 RBV Grandma: yes I am happy now.
            ENG 67 TI Grandma: yes, I am happy.

            ENG 68 BT (Benny) Are you happy with the truth.
            ENG 68 DD Benny: "Are you really happy?"
            ENG 68 IO Benny: You are truly happy?
            ENG 68 LB Benni: "Are you truly happy?"
            ENG 68 RBV Benny: you are truly happy.
            ENG 68 TI Benny: are you really happy?

            ENG 69 BT (Grandma) Yes I am happy with the truth.
            ENG 69 DD Grandma: "Yes, I am really happy."
            ENG 69 IO Grandma: Yes, I am truly happy.
            ENG 69 LB Grandma: "Yes, I am truly happy."
            ENG 69 RBV Grandma: yes I am truly happy.
            ENG 69 TI Grandma: yes, I am really happy.

            ENG 70 BT (Benny) Grandma, Now I will Tell you the truth.
            ENG 70 DD Grandma: "Now I am telling the truth."
            ENG 70 IO Benny: Grandma, now I am telling the truth.
            ENG 70 LB Benni: "Grandma, now I will tell you the truth."
            ENG 70 RBV Benny: now I am telling the truth.
            ENG 70 TI Benny: Grandma, now I am telling the truth.

            ENG 71 BT A bad thing happened.
            ENG 71 DD A bad thing happened.
            ENG 71 IO A bad thing happened.
            ENG 71 LB "Something bad happened."
            ENG 71 RBV A bad thing happened.
            ENG 71 TI A bad thing happened.

            ENG 72 BT (Grandma) What happened?
            ENG 72 DD Grandma: "What happened?"
            ENG 72 IO Grandma: What happened?
            ENG 72 LB Grandma: "What happened?"
            ENG 72 RBV Grandma; what happened.
            ENG 72 TI Grandma: what happened?

            ENG 73 BT (Benny) It is very bad.
            ENG 73 DD Benny: "Very bad."
            ENG 73 IO Benny: It is very bad.
            ENG 73 LB Benni: "Very bad."
            ENG 73 RBV Benny: very bad.
            ENG 73 TI Benny: very bad.

            ENG 74 BT (Grandma) What is very bad?
            ENG 74 DD Grandma: "What is very bad?"
            ENG 74 IO Grandma: What is very bad?
            ENG 74 LB Grandma: "What's very bad?"
            ENG 74 RBV Grandma: what is very bad?
            ENG 74 TI Grandma: what is very bad?

            ENG 75 BT (Benny) The teacher gave me an F in mathematics.
            ENG 75 DD Benny: "The teacher gave me a "F" in mathematics.
            ENG 75 IO Benny: The teacher gave me an "F" in math.
            ENG 75 LB Benni: "My teacher gave me an 'F' in mathematics."
            ENG 75 RBV Benny: the teacher gave me an "F" in mathematics.
            ENG 75 TI Benny: the teacher gave me a "F" in mathematics.