hebrew words with prononciations

  • Alex Kaplan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Shalom,

      I need hebrew words with their prononciations. I am trying to get familiar to words and sounds of hebrew language. Could anyone help me?

    • Berel Beyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        Alex,

        If you want to get accustomed to how spoken Hebrew sounds, take a look
        at the amazing free resouce, Hevenu Shalom Aleikhem:

        http://www.stanford.edu/class/hebrew/hsa/index.html