Schedule for March

  • Berel Beyer <berelbeyer@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi friends:

      For your information, I posted the March Schedule for Weingreen here:

      http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/assignments.html

      Please notice that for March 27th, we are translating 4 p'sukim from
      Bereishit. I know that's not a lot, but it's about all my schedule
      can handle at this point. I am assuming that alternating with the
      Weingreen H->E would be best (but I'm open to suggestions).

      Anyone is welcome to join in on translating the biblical passages,
      even if you're not actively participating in Weingreen.

      Please... comments and suggestions are very welcome!

      Berel