Re: Digest Number 431

  • Elisha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In selfstudyhebrew@yahoogroups.com, "Berel Beyer"
      <berelbeyer@y...> wrote:
      > By the way, this was a terrific string of conversation. This is
      > turning out to be a nice little chevra!
      >
      > Berel
      >
      > PS: Elie, my wife read your comments and said it sounded like I
      had
      > written it! . . . my experience was virtually identical....
      ================================
      Hello Berel,

      Yes I'm enjoying it and am grateful, also for a reason not so
      evident. I am a Jew with very little community currently, though the
      plan is to remedy that by moving this year. I find that a major
      value of list-studying is *accountablility*... sending my answers in
      on time (ok ok, I missed the Mon due day this week, but I did feel
      appropriately guilty and got it off Tues AM) :-)

      Elie
      ...an old mule who has learned to take his sticks and carrots where
      he finds them