Re: [ANE] Oded Golan statement

  • polycarp66@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      In a message dated 3/1/2004 7:16:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      goranson@... writes:
      http://www.bibleinterp.com

      I received this from the ANE list in regard to the question of allegedly
      forged antiquities. You will note, however, that there is a listing for a review
      of Altman's work on ancient writings. I thought you might find it interesting.

      As I am now moved, though quite disorganized yet, I will soon be doing the
      collation for the 1 Samuel reading group.

      gfsomsel