Re: [Weingreen] New Weingreen Group???

  • aviadrishon
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In selfstudyhebrew@y..., jdunn0429@a... wrote:
      > Please contact me when you begin the new group with Ms Harper. I
      would like
      > to start anew. Thanks Berel.
      >
      > Yacov Dunn
      >

      > I too would be interested when a new group begins. Please advise me
      also to its beginings. I would like to use the Weingreen text if
      possible as I already have it. Or maybe we could use both?
      Thanks
      Aviad
      ps...It looks like I've made the group an even 100!!
    • Berel Beyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
        Aviad:

        > > I too would be interested when a new group begins.
        > Please advise me
        > also to its beginings. I would like to use the
        > Weingreen text if
        > possible as I already have it. Or maybe we could use
        > both?

        It looks like there's not enough interest in beginning
        a second group (only two others besides you
        responded). From my experience with the first group
        it takes a good 10 people at the outset to ensure a
        viable group.

        I'd like to reiterate, though, that it's not to late
        to catch up to the current group. Although, we're a
        quarter way through, so far we've only done the
        regular verb. And we're still going to be working
        through the book for about another year, which is
        longer than a college course would take to go through
        it cover to cover.

        > ps...It looks like I've made the group an even 100!!

        Yes, I find it pretty amazing!

        Chag semeach!

        Berel