On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Russell Allen mail@... ... Great, thanks!doublecnz
Yes, from the command line. Ctrl-C brings up a list of processes, you can choose the number of the process and kill it. If I do it two often it sometimes getsrussell.allen23
Is it possible to interrupt a UI action? I accidentally clicked "implenters" on a slot named 'parent' and the UI froze for a long time while it was computing.doublecnz
Group Moderator: email@example.com
- Object Oriented
- Oct 13, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.