Linux port progress?

  • Shae Erisson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2000
      I read the archive and came across progress reports for a Linux port
      from January, has there been any further progress on this?
      --
      sHae mAtijs eRisson (sHae@...) gEnius fOr hIre
      bRing mE fIve sQuirrels aNd nO oNe wIll gEt hUrt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2000
        On Fri, 07 Jul 2000, Shae Erisson wrote:
        > I read the archive and came across progress reports for a Linux port
        > from January, has there been any further progress on this?

        The meeting in California was canceled, and as far as I know there was
        no more work done on the port. I was hoping Gordon would make some
        comment.