Error on Linux Version

  • ldbn74
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5 4:18 AM
      Hi All,

      I am receiving the following message when trying to run The Self for
      Linux version (Harald's).

      dnielben@debianpcdan:~/personal/applications/Self-linux-0.2.4$ ./Self
      -s Demo.snap

      Welcome to the Self system! (Version 4.1.5)

      Copyright 1992-2002 Sun Microsystems, Inc. and Stanford University.
      See the LICENSE file for license information.

      Type _Credits for full credits.

      VM version: 4.1.10

      "Self 1" finger: connect: Connection refused
      sigchild ignored
      finger: connect: Connection refused
      sigchild ignored
      Error: could not load substitute font:
      -*-times-medium-r-normal--48-*-*-*-*-*-*-*.
      Receiver is: a x11Globals fontDictionary.
      To debug in ui2, type: selfProcessModel debugProcess: 0 as
      to debug in console, type: attach: 0
      to dump stack, type: 0 as printError.

      The result is a white window where I was expecting the graphical
      interface.

      Some one can help me with this?

      Daniel