ARK movie

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
      I have added a 1987 movie about the Alternate Reality Kit to the list at
      http://www.smalltalk.org.br/movies/ (where there is also information
      about the Self movie). The direct link to the ARK movie is

      http://www.open-video.org/details.php?videoid=8050

      I think that anyone interested in Self will really want to watch this
      movie as well.

      -- Jecel
    • Randy Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
        Thanks Jecel!

        I am amazed to still meet people after all these years who have seen
        that (16 minute) video, some have shown it to their students and
        such, and (as recently as a few years ago anyway) some were still
        showing it.

        Those who do look at it might enjoy watching for ideas that later
        influenced Self, at both the UI and language levels.

        --Randy