which ports of Self exist?

  • Bjoern Winkler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hi,

      I found a lot messages in the archive of this group about different ports of self to other platforms (Mac, Linux/386, Linux/PPC, JSelf, ...) - but it's quite hard to get the complete picture of all ports and where to download them out of the archive.

      Is there a web page listing all the ports? (If not, I would be very pleased if you send me any port you know so I could collect them and put a complete list on a public web page.)

      Regards,
      - Bjoern Winkler
    • Harald Gliebe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002