Q: does SELF run on WinTel hardware/software

  • Todd Nathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
      Hello, just a nifty little idea? I don't have time to port, yet thought
      I would ask
      to see if others had or are thinking of porting SELF to other
      platforms. Linux?
      I'm up for anything other than Mac these days. Nothign personal, I'm
      just going
      the Linux route and don't want Mac any more.

      Thanks!

      \t

      ---
      Todd Nathan
      SenseTalk(tm) Guy
      Back On Solid Ground
    • Steve Dekorte
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
        I know there is a carbonized version, but is anyone working on a native
        OSX port?

        Steve