Mea culpa

  • Reger, Gary
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Dear Bert,

      I'm sorry -- I do use and read emails in this account! I got yours but I simply forgot to reply. I am sorry you had to track me down.

      Thanks for the kind offer of coming up for your seminar. It sounds wonderful. But I think I'd better decline. I have a couple other commitments and I don't think I could find the time to write something sensible.

      One of those commitments is the Cambridge paper, which I have hardly had a chance to touch. I have two other papers I must finish first and they are taking me much longer than I thought. Probably it will be the end of October before I can hope to make real progress on that.

      Thank you also for sending on notes about the papers. It is very useful.

      Again my apologies. Maybe leave is doing what it's supposed to do -- I feel a bit less pressured! In any case I promise to respond quickly to any subsequent emails.

      All the best,

      Gary

    • Reger, Gary
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        Dear Friends,

        I very much apologize for accidently sending a personal message intended for a list member to the whole list. Please delete it and accept my apologies for burdening your mailboxes inadvertantly with private correspondence.

        Sheepishly,

        Gary Reger