Our Newest Listing of Books on Ancient and Medieval History

  • Antiquest.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2003
      Hi Friends,

      My name is Joy and I�m the moderator of the egroup Antiquestnetbooks. I�d like to invite you to check out my newest list of new and used books for sale on ancient and medieval history. Topics include ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt, Celtic, Druid and Pagan culture, ancient and medieval arts and crafts, religion, mythology, philosophy, warfare, biographies, etc� The complete list can be viewed at:

      Here�s a sampling of some of the books in our current list�

      You can view all these books and many more at:

      Illustrated Viking Voyage photographs by Russell Kaye and text by W. Harding Carter
      On Man in the Universe by Aristotle
      A Mediterranean Society: The Jewish Communities of the World as Portrayed in the Documents of the Cairo Geniza by S.D. Goitein
      Scipio Africanus: Greater than Napoleon by BH Liddell Hart
      The Dead Sea Scrolls and the First Christians by Robert Eiseman
      A Short History of Greek Literature by Jacqueline de Romilly
      Gladiatrix: The True Story of History's Unknown Woman by Amy Zoll
      Early Medieval Architecture by Roger Stalley
      Celtic Wicca: Ancient Wisdom for the 21st Century by Jane Raeburn
      Egyptian Religion by Sir Wallis Budge
      The World of the Past by Jacquetta Hawkes
      Celtic Traditions: Druids, Faeries and Wiccan Rituals by Sirona Knight
      A Distant Mirror: The Calamitous 14th Century by Barbara W. Tuchman
      the Roman Empire A.D. 100-400 by Ramsay MacMullen
      The End of the Ancient World and the Beginnings of the Middle Ages by Ferdinand Lot
      The Aztec Treasure House by Evan S. Connell
      Cracking Codes: The Rosetta Stone and Decipherment by Richard Parkinson

      Thanks for your interest.
      Joy

      Moderator, Antiquestnetbooks

      Joy