Annotated online Ptolemaic genealogy

  • Chris Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      With apologies for crossposts:

      Some of you may be interested in a website I've put together giving
      an annotated genealogy of the Ptolemies, with links to available online
      classical, numismatic and papyrological sources. Its at:

      http://www.geocities.com/christopherjbennett/

      As you will see, this is the home page for a larger genealogical project.
      Select the "Ptolemies" button to reach the actual Ptolemies page, which is
      the only one currently installed.

      Any comments, suggestions, corrections, and ideas for additional material or
      improved organisation and presentation are welcome.

      Best regards
      Chris Bennett
      (cbennett@...)